1. Glee. Jon goes out of town for 3 days, I’m hooked, and there’s no turning back.
2. Chocolate covered sunflower seeds.
3. Harry Potter. How can the first book can suck me in for a….let’s just leave it at “a lot” of times instead of giving an actual number.
4. OPI Far East Fushia. Basically a shimmery purple pink that my friends and I all wore in high school. My toes look spectacular but it’s now discontinued.
5. ADELE. Sandy truly is the “music whisperer”. I did not expect to play the 4 songs that I have over and over and over again. Good thing I have headphones.